Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wintery Mix Friday? It's the traditional First Snow Grill out!

2 posters

Go down

Wintery Mix Friday?  It's the traditional First Snow Grill out! Empty Wintery Mix Friday? It's the traditional First Snow Grill out!

Post  badfaerie 4th November 2010, 8:05 am

Tim and I have a tradition. We have noticed most folks around here go for the bread milk and eggs when the inclement weather rolls in, making it really hard to find bread, milk and eggs. I'm not sure what they thing they are going to make to eat with that if the power goes out...

What the grocery stores always have a lot of during these times is beer, soda and steak. Our grill works with or without power. So our family tradition is to grill steak during the snow. Drink a few beers and maybe some Irish coffee to keep ya warm (or maybe that's just me), eat some good food, it's always a great time.

The invitation is open to anyone who wants to brave the weather and milk hoarders.

badfaerie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wintery Mix Friday?  It's the traditional First Snow Grill out! Empty Re: Wintery Mix Friday? It's the traditional First Snow Grill out!

Post  nitros222 4th November 2010, 9:52 pm

haha, kinda funny.. during the first big snowfall every year .. I fire up the charcoal grill and cook steaks..

nitros222

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum